Sunday, July 12, 2009

Calle 13, Bomba Estereo, & Eric Bobo @ Summerstage

The Latin Alternative Music Conference (LAMC) as always brought together some of the best alternative bands for a week of madness. I went to the closing event yesterday at Central Park Summerstage with Eric Bobo (of Cypress Hill) Bomba Estereo, and Calle 13. Here are some clips from the event. I'm already looking forward to next year!


Eric Bobo in addition to being part of Cypress Hill is the son of the legendary musician Willie Bobo. Here he is performing one of his father's best known songs"Fried Neck Bones."


Eric Bobo performing an interpretation of Michael Jackson's "Wanna Be Starting Something"


Bomba Estereo performing "Cosita Rica"


Bomba Estereo performing "La Nina Rica"


Calle 13 performing "La Fokin Moda"


Calle 13 performing "Se Vale To-To"


Calle 13 performing "Beso de Desayuno"


PG-13 of Calle 13 performing the intro to "Pal Norte"

1 comment:

anotherhomorican said...

I was there too!! Funny because I know we don't know eachother, I just really like your blog, but it crossed my mind you might be there. It would have been fun to meet you in person, I feel like we have a lot in common...lol well either way it was a blast!

-vickie