Monday, January 26, 2009

Open Letter to "Martin Louis the King, Jr."


A message from kwest on Vimeo.

Kanye, I too am baffled.

I am in a state of utter bafflement and feel quite befuddled even.

You were cheesing so hard through out the video I though you were going pop a blood vessel or something.

Fantastic.

I never knew you were such a nerd. My geeky little heart sang when you used the corniest line ever, "who do you know with two thumbs and his own Louis shoe, THIS GUY!"

Perfection.

The icing on the cake was that playful and intricate pause when you knew you were dropping a bomb, "Martin Louis the King ....................Junior. Address me as such."

Brilliant use of dramatic pause.

And your hybrid fauxhawk/mullet, or as I like to call it faux-hullet has a certain je ne sais quoi.

All and all, bravo for an outstanding performance of geeky unconscious hipsterism.


Awesomely yours,
nuyoricanhomo

No comments: